Christmas might be over, but that winter wardrobe is barely broken in. At Savvy Wool we love comfy cozy and we make sure you'll actually wear the clothes you buy! Our top 5 picks from the newest Savvy Wool winter collection are below and they won't disappoint:
F I V E:
- What: The Comfy Bell Sleeve Tunic
- Sizing: Runs sizes Small-X-Large.
- Feels like a T-shirt.....looks like you put effort into it ;).
F O U R:
- What: The Camo Raglan
- Sizing: Runs true to size - Sizes Small-X-Large
- Spandex/Rayon makes this a perfect casual day top if you want to b
T H R E E :
- What: Velvet Joggers
- Sizing: Small - Large - true to size
- Can you go wrong with black velvet? I didn't think so. These are comfy and cute and casual and I am freaking out over the joy they add to my life.
T W O:
- CC Beanie in Navy
- It's slouchy, it's comfy, it's great for days you don't wash your hair.
O N E:
- Navy Waffled Top with Gold Trim
- Sizing: Small - Large: runs with a relaxed fit!
- This top has those balloon sleeves everyone is loving, but these aren't as uncomfortably big, they sort of fall to your arms for a more flattering feel.
- Functional Buttons make this casual goodness nursing friendly.
Every Thursday you can grab an up close and personal look and ask additional questions on our Live Sales at 7PM CST on our Facebook Savvy Wool VIP Group! Thank you for supporting our business and this dream!
It's no secret that we believe in Leopard at Savvy Wool. Which is why we have decided an entire post should be dedicated to this sassy print and ranked by our customer's favoritism. Don't miss the chance to add a stand out piece to your Fall Wardrobe today:
First up is # 5:
The Jeans: These jeans are Judy Blue and a dream come true. If you haven't purchased this brand, you are missing out on stretchy life. Judy Blue Jeans are like the traveling pants for adults. They have patchwork that feels silky and a raw hem line. They have midrise and help any woman feel confident and ready to take on the day.
#4 The Layering Tank: I love layering tanks and this one will give you the little extra pop of sass you need for layering under a cardigan and necklace at work. That's right I said it, rock that leopard to the office, don't let anyone tame your inner fire.
#3 The Casual Tee: A slouchy pocket detail and color blocked trim never hurt the wild at heart. This tee runs a comfy fit and can be automatically upgraded with tuck into a buckle belt.
#2 The Leopard Booties: Do we even have to explain why these have to be in your closet? No really, I only am going to point out the scalloped detail in case you missed that too.
#1 The Hacci Light Weight Sweater: The Best Seller. This Knit top is a light light light sweater material. We layered a black tank under this top for a more modest feel. A criss-cross bralette would look adorable under this with the V-neck line as well.. The Hacci Light Weight Sweater is bright, bold and has a less traditional oversized animal print. This top can be thrown over jeans or leggings because the length is booty coverage goodness.
Leopard is likely here to stay and I have no shame mentioning there are several other Leopard options on the Savvy Wool Website as well. Get your hands on the hottest print this Fall, you won't regret it!