Savvy Wool Winter Top Five Faves!
Christmas might be over, but that winter wardrobe is barely broken in. At Savvy Wool we love comfy cozy and we make sure you'll actually wear the clothes you buy! Our top 5 picks from the newest Savvy Wool winter collection are below and they won't disappoint:
F I V E:
- What: The Comfy Bell Sleeve Tunic
- Sizing: Runs sizes Small-X-Large.
- Feels like a T-shirt.....looks like you put effort into it ;).
F O U R:
- What: The Camo Raglan
- Sizing: Runs true to size - Sizes Small-X-Large
- Spandex/Rayon makes this a perfect casual day top if you want to b
T H R E E :
- What: Velvet Joggers
- Sizing: Small - Large - true to size
- Can you go wrong with black velvet? I didn't think so. These are comfy and cute and casual and I am freaking out over the joy they add to my life.
T W O:
- CC Beanie in Navy
- It's slouchy, it's comfy, it's great for days you don't wash your hair.
O N E:
- Navy Waffled Top with Gold Trim
- Sizing: Small - Large: runs with a relaxed fit!
- This top has those balloon sleeves everyone is loving, but these aren't as uncomfortably big, they sort of fall to your arms for a more flattering feel.
- Functional Buttons make this casual goodness nursing friendly.
Every Thursday you can grab an up close and personal look and ask additional questions on our Live Sales at 7PM CST on our Facebook Savvy Wool VIP Group! Thank you for supporting our business and this dream!